GATE (Online) Preparation for Mechanical Engineers with ShrinkDWorld

Hello CEans,😁
Before you start actual reading :-This post contain topic from mechanical Engineering syllabus. Any topic associated with two links.
:Info_Links: this contain pages where your topic content available.
:Browse_Topic: This contain Sub-topic of main topic.
Note:- Please note this following topic may contain deep information pages. pick only those things which are easy to remember.
  • Take this material to revise your study. If you are new to topic first read a textbook.
  • If you have more pages index them in that topic.
  • Now I am Indexing so some topics are missing please give me some time.
1] Mechanical Vibration.
Contents:-
[table][tr][td]Mechanical Vibration[/td][td] #-Link-Snipped-#[/td][td] #-Link-Snipped-#[/td][/tr][tr][td] Elements of Vibration [/td][td]#-Link-Snipped-# [/td][td] #-Link-Snipped-# [/td] [/tr][/table]

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Reserved. for future topics thermodynamics, mechanics, theory of machine etc

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, this is driving me nuts. I've heard this tune somewhere before but can't recall. Here's a snippet of the tune https://www.zedge.net/ringtone/1402743/?cep=14 Can someone tell me details, album, artist so...
what is the basic reason behind genetic engineering? why we call engineering not genetic science?
Offered without comments. The original parable: The Ant works hard in the whithering heat all summer building its house and laying up supplies for the winter. The Grasshopper thinks the...
I'm facing this problem with the proximity sensor on my Galaxy Note II. The screen turns blank when I'm on call (the phone's near the ear) but it does not...
The rumor is spreading on the Internet that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be the first mega mobile phone to launch in the commercial markets with a foldtable display. The...