GATE ME 2017 online study group

Hi guys,

I am preparing for GATE 2017 ME stream and I thought it would be nice to have a thread for group study. Usually students who do self study lose focus mid-way inevitably because they lose the motivation to study and practice. This is because they do not have a benchmark to compare their progress to others.

Using this thread, we can construct a proper schedule of study and keep track with each other's progress. We can also conduct self-assessment tests and post our scores here so that we know where we stand. I feel this would be really beneficial. More ideas are definitely welcome. Let's bring it on!

Replies

• Balaji Vj
    Balaji Vj
    I'm Ece third year..
    Haridev
    Hi guys,

I am preparing for GATE 2017 ME stream and I thought it would be nice to have a thread for group study. Usually students who do self study lose focus mid-way inevitably because they lose the motivation to study and practice. This is because they do not have a benchmark to compare their progress to others.

Using this thread, we can construct a proper schedule of study and keep track with each other's progress. We can also conduct self-assessment tests and post our scores here so that we know where we stand. I feel this would be really beneficial. More ideas are definitely welcome. Let's bring it on!
  • Haridev
    Haridev
    Balaji Vj
    I'm Ece third year..
    That is fine, we still have lots of common stuff in mathematics, don't we? 😀
  • Haridev
    Haridev
    Sure! Are you taking coaching from any institute?
    Add me on facebook: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashish Bhaskar
    Ashish Bhaskar
    I m in bro !!!!
  • Akash Achaar
    Akash Achaar
    im in !!!
  • vishal deokar
    vishal deokar
    I'm in
  • KAKADE PAYAL
    KAKADE PAYAL
    May I join you?
  • parth patel
    parth patel
    I want also join the group for study,and fun
  • parth patel
    parth patel
    How to join
  • Gokul Bhure
    Gokul Bhure
    May I Join You?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there. Suggest me some books for young professionals which has some real life incidents in companies. Something that interests, and has something inspirational.
guys.. i m an electroncs student,. i want to my final year project in biomedical domain.. can u suggest some projects?
Hi All , I want to know when is the 2nd enrollment process in CDAC-2016 is going to start as the 1st enrollment process is over in the month of...
Project Abstract / Summary : Objectives of the Project: A smart grid application in monitoring the condition of transmission line with wireless sensor networks. GSM (Global System for Mobile) technology...
Facing heightened consumer demands, IT and customer-facing teams are under pressure to deliver faster, more personalized experiences, and this is where Devices-as-a-Service-Platform comes in. HP Inc recently introduced the platform...