GATE Cutoff for Biotechnology M.Tech - Anyone?

A friend asked me if we have information about this on CrazyEngineers and therefore it prompted me to search on this topic and initiate this discussion.
It turns out that every year, more than 10,000 students appear for GATE BT i.e. Biotechnology stream. It has been a bit higher in the past, but last two years saw 10K+ students taking GATE biotech exam.

Depending upon the category you fall-in - General, OBC or SC/ST/PwD, the GATE cutoff varies.

Here's what the trend looks like:

In 2013, the GATE Cutoff for Biotechnology was:
General OBC SC/ST/PwD
38.77 37.89 25.85

In 2014, the GATE Cutoff for Biotechnology was:
General OBC SC/ST/PwD
25.84 23.26 17.23

In 2015, the GATE Cutoff for Biotechnology was:

General OBC SC/ST/PwD
26.08 23.47 17.39

It seems that the competition is getting easier with every year. In 2015, the GATE Cutoff for biotechnology was really less.

Share your scores below (from Mock test or Actual Test), so that we can discuss if you can make it or not this year -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanna know size of this repo before I start cloning it to my machine. Is there anyway to do it ? If yes, then how ?
As title says, I would like to learn more about it in detail. I am going through man pages and whatever I can grab from internet. But, is there any...
what is the efficiency of the load transformer when it is at no load?? what is when it is connected at full load ?
A person having B.Tech. in chemical engineering can apply for IES? & if 'yes' then what study i will have to do other than my branch & which branch is...
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a new initiative "StartupIndia" that's likely to get the attention of entrepreneurs in India. No wonder more engineers getting into startup world - both...