GATE and GRE - Simultaneous Study

hey if one wants is it possible to prepare for both GRE and GATE...or it will be too hectic and not worth it???

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    depends.. start prep for gre and give it in nov and further you can prepare for gate also..
  • pawan bhandari
    pawan bhandari
    one can do both simulataneously as it deals wit our primary studies and not more...........isn't it?????
  • sanket1729
    sanket1729
    course of GATE is very different from that of GRE. so in case you are very thorough with engineering concepts you can think of giving GATE in short time. But if you have a lot of studying left for GATE , then it will be hectic to manage GRE along with it. Best is to keep a gap of 4 months minimum between GRE and GATE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how much does 1st year syllabus has weightage in GATE exam...also see i study in an information technology institue so we dont have all the branches like civil and mechanical...however...
Hi this is Rohit Singh, I want to know the scope of embedded system in market. As i m going to take this course from oasis techologies, Pune.​
What do electrical engineers usually call this graph (I am pretty sure that this isn't just some circuit) and what should I do in order to comprehend it? Thanks in...
hi friends, pls i need project topics on instrumentation and control engineering (M.Engn.)
hello everybody i need help, i have search over the web but don't find any tutorial good enough for analysis freqeuncy using matlab while i new in matlab. hope someone...