GATE 2016 Preparation pursuing job?

Hi, I completed my BE in mechanical field. Presently i have also 6 months experience in design field. Job is of 9 Hours. But as it is a small scale industry i cant see growth. So what i have to crack gate 2016. So,is it possible to crack gate with good score to go in psu's pursuing job.My planning is also to take admission in pg diploma course at igtr. So is it better to take admission to such course or pursue job? My gate2015 Score was 20. Please do guide me?

Replies

• TSMone
    TSMone
    i too did sth similar pg diploma course but it was just waste of money.. i did pgcc in thrmal power engg from npti... Find if people get placement else, better try for GATE and other exams if you are comfortable studying...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Milind Narkhede
    pg diploma course at igtr
    Does IGTR stand for Indo German Tool Room at Aurangabad? Will that course help you in your existing career?
  • Milind Narkhede
    Milind Narkhede
    Ankita Katdare
    Does IGTR stand for Indo German Tool Room at Aurangabad? Will that course help you in your existing career?
  • Milind Narkhede
    Milind Narkhede
    TSMone
    i too did sth similar pg diploma course but it was just waste of money.. i did pgcc in thrmal power engg from npti... Find if people get placement else, better try for GATE and other exams if you are comfortable studying...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We didnt get your answer. You just quoted above posts.
  • Milind Narkhede
    Milind Narkhede
    Yes mam, Its same you said. As this course related to my design field, it will definately help me, But my age is 24 And course duration is 1.5 Years. So i think that course duration is large. But igtr is govt. Institute and placements also are good. So i am confused .
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    you will need a fairly good rank in GATE to get PSU's. It is possible to score, you just need to work hard. Clear the basic concepts first and then practice.
    Good Luck for GATE 😀
  • Milind Narkhede
    Milind Narkhede
    Thanks, I will do my best. But is it possible while doing job? Or better to join above mentioned course. Please do reply.
  • prachik19
    prachik19
    Hello..I also have a similar question..I am currently working And planning for gate 2016 in mechanical.Should i leave my job?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi people this is A. Udaya Bhaskar Im from Hyderabad. I used to work as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engg. dept. presently I resigned my job to completely concentrate on...
I'm pursuing B.tech in MECHANICAL engineering currently fourth year, I wish to to get the job in ISRO for that, what should I do. I'm also interested in engine designing....
what is meant by ' this filter F has a short time frequency response '? how does the frequency vary with respect to time for this filter? slowly or quickly
Mr.Sharad Apte is a well known ornithologist The New Indian Express Bangalore Sunday Magazine section carried an article on the well known ornithologist Mr. Sharad Apte. https://epaper.newindianexpress.com/c/5557946#sthash.wk1rVb1R.dpuf A library of...
The premium car maker from UK is working on new 'MindSense' technology that promises to read the driver's brainwaves to see if they're concentrating enough on the road. Soon the...