GATE 2015 Official Announcement

GATE 2015 dates and other information has been announced officially. This year IIT-Kanpur is all set to conduct the entrance exam in various cities across India.

The online application processing system begins from Sept 01, 2014.

What's new in GATE 2015?
1. All Supporting documents should be sent online only. No hard copy will be accepted.

2. Payments have to be made through debit/ATM cards, credit cards or internet banking and e-challan only.

3.In addition to this, this year's GATE score will be valid for 3 years from the date of declaration of results.

Note the update:
The last date for GATE-2015 on-line application submission has been extended considering the devastating flood situation in Jammu and Kashmir. Applicants can now submit the on-line applications till October 14, 2014.

For all information, important dates and brochure visit the #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• Akanksha Gupta
    Akanksha Gupta
    3 years good

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am ece student(2014 batch). I am intrested in software testing but i have heard that ece student have lesser oppourtunity than cs/it student (about 80%) companies often offer more...
China's Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre located in the Gobi desert about 1,600 km from Beijing, successfully launched the remote sensing satellite named Yaogan XX along with a Long March 4C...
What is a system file?? Is it possible to delete a system file? And how can change any file to system file?
The voltage gain of an amplifier decreases 20 dB decade above 100kHz,If the mid band frequency gain is 80 dB.What is the value of the voltage gain at 2MHz.
Please give suggestions for a mini project which covers both Web Technology and DBMS.