GATE 2014 Preparation Books For Mechanical Engineering

I am a student of 3rd yr ME...I will appear GATE 2014.Pls suggest books and strategy sirs.I have to crack it in first time.
Thank u

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    just get the latest text book of gate.

concentrate more on strength of materials , manufacturing technology and fluid mechanics.
  • sujit sinha
    sujit sinha
    Is their any particular pattern of GATE questions??
  • aNaN
    aNaN
    as soon as they release the notification they will release the syllabus also. strictly stick to the syllabus.
    You can also go to weekend classes of some good gate coaching centers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now here i am talking about those 4-stroke single cylinder petrol engines for two-wheelers. now the question is that when the engine is stationary, then what exactly are the positions...
i m a btech 3rd year cse student in SUSEC,Tangori. I want to know the procedure to apply for 6 months industrial training in JAVA in Infosys. please help me............
I am having 2700 rank in GATE-2013 in Mechanical stream. So, I want to know what should i opt a new IIT or an old NIT. If any lower rank...
I am interesting to know about the manufactures of these products: crystalline silicon solar cells, thin-film solar modules, display screens like: Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), touch panel and plasma, thin...
Credit Cards may soon become a thing of past as a Y Combinator backed startup 'PayTango' wants to make your fingers act as your credit card. The company is developing...