GATE 2012 Server Creates Online Payment & PDF Download Related Problem

Many GATE 2012 applicants are facing problem with online payments and issues related to generation of PDF download link after successful payment. The solution to this, as suggested by IIT Delhi officials (responsible for GATE 2012) is that the candidates should pay again. The refund will be generated within a week. We however recommend that candidates facing problems should confirm this fix from the officials by dialing IIT D or other zones before paying the fee again.

If you are facing further problems, please report them here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Adobe Photoshop's next version is likely to feature a new technology that will help you fix your blurred photos. The new technique analyses the motion & path the camera went...
Hi... I am trying to compile a c file using gcc in cygwin shell. But i am getting an error "no input file".. I have checked the path for nearly...
Hi techies , I am new to java and trying to understand arrays but was stuck in concepts , Please any one can explain the following is the code :...
Hi techies , Does any one know with confidence the name of website which provides free web hosting either for limited period or for definite time absolutely free , Please...
JK Lasers, a subsidiary of GSI Group and a leading supplier of fiber and Nd:YAG laser solutions has announced the appointment of Dr Mark Greenwood as its new General Manager....