GATE 2012 Metallurgical Engineering

From which institute I can get postal material to prepare for gate2012 metallurgical engineering? preferably in south indian or else whole of india..... If not some online materials....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have my own forum. But I can not open it. I always leave spam messages. Dear administrator, tell me how you defended your forum?
You'll notice this on TV 99/100 times - the best advice is "Follow your heart". When you've to decide between your heart and brain - always follow your heart. Now,...
ASME GIKI Chapter(Pakistan) is organizing International Mechanical Engineering Convention inApril 2012. IMEC 2012 includes modules that have been designed to give you thetrue essence of Mechanical Engineering. It is going...
In the development of a new, universal engine for the forums. In this topic I'll leave the information on the progress of development.
Hello, I'm an EE student and study in 3rd year. I'd receive an assignment about "Reverse Power Relay". My objective is to create a device which can detect a Watt...