Gas Distribution System

There is gas supply system to excimer laser, and within this system there is a device, name and principle operation of which I would like to know.

It has three Inputs/Outputs named as IN, OUT and VAC

if gas enters IN port, it is transferred to VAC port, and in case if gas enters VAC port it is transferred to OUT.

This device is just a small box of approx. 3cm by 5cm; it is used for gas systems involving corrosive gases, so if corrosive gas enters VAC port - it goes to exhaust, and when it is required to change a cylinder with that gas, lines are emptied and filled with Helium through IN port.

So what is the name of this device? Thank you

Replies

• jarniel
    jarniel
    is that a 3 way valco valve with soleniod? are you sure it indicate VAC on it? pls. let me know. thanks
  • Temk
    Temk
    Thanks for interest,
    But I already found a solution. By the way, my description is not really true, but there is VAC indication on it for sure. One told me that this is a Bernoulli valve.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, im roland, my field is in Civil engineering. im in ON. right now, my hoobies are ham radio and bigbikes... hope to have friends here.. thanks 73
hi there....i'm new to this community. i have the 'fundamentals of dbms' pdf by navathe et al. but it doesn't display the figures. is anyone facing the sme problem if...
What are signal choppers and how do we relate them with FETs😕 ?///
Dear sir, I need help to design a 33/11 kv sub station using compact type high voltage switch gears etc. please help me and i am also request that i...
hello !! can u please give me information regarding any I.t company providing summer trainning for second year students in july.