Games For 256MB Graphic card

I am Having imbedded graphic card of 256MB. I need few games which can work on mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Please!!!β˜•

Replies

• nitesh mishra
    nitesh mishra
    try to play mafia it is awesome game . some more games are soldier of fortune 2 , matrix ,the godfather, max payne 1 , max payne 2 ,etc. for more games search on google .
  • gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# i searched in google but can't filter for 256MB graphic card. that's why i asked here so that those who are playing already with that can tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • nitesh mishra
    nitesh mishra
    have you played the games i mentioned before
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    Freedom Fighters
    GTA III
    GTA Vice City
    DoTa
    Hitman 2
  • gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Nope πŸ˜‰ Going to play now!!
    #-Link-Snipped-# FF,GTA and HITMAN over. I'll Try DOTA now!!

And THANKS!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Nope πŸ˜‰ Going to play now!!
    #-Link-Snipped-# FF,GTA and HITMAN over. I'll Try DOTA now!!

And THANKS!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Try Call of duty 1, Call of duty 2, Medal of honor allied assault ... if u love First Person Shooters.
  • nitesh mishra
    nitesh mishra
    what is dota
  • gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess you can play Unreal tournament (the older version) with that card.
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    nitesh mishra
    what is dota
    Dota officially launched & maintained by Blizzard --- #-Link-Snipped-#

But recently Valve re-customized Official dota of blizzard with some new heroes & Hi graphics & will b launching end 2012 officially (its in beta at the moment) --- #-Link-Snipped-#

Dota 2 is killer & addictive !!!
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    The_Big_K
    I guess you can play Unreal tournament (the older version) with that card.
    Maybe Unreal Tournament 3 too with lowest resolution
    but but #-Link-Snipped-# must have decent processor & RAM πŸ˜›
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    BetterThanBefore
    Dota officially launched & maintained by Blizzard --- #-Link-Snipped-#

But recently Valve re-customized Official dota of blizzard with some new heroes & Hi graphics & will b launching end 2012 officially (its in beta at the moment) --- #-Link-Snipped-#

Dota 2 is killer & addictive !!!
    Dota is not maintained by Blizzard.

The original Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and it's expansion, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne were released by Blizzard. Dota is a mod for the Frozen throne. It's actually developed and maintained by an anonymous developer called IceFrog. Blizzard has nothing to do with Dota development or maintenance.
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    silverscorpion
    Dota is not maintained by Blizzard.
    silverscorpion
    The original Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and it's expansion, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne were released by Blizzard. Dota is a mod for the Frozen throne. It's actually developed and maintained by an anonymous developer called IceFrog. Blizzard has nothing to do with Dota development or maintenance.

Dota is played officially in battle.net which is Blizzard service.
    & When Icefrog stoled it Blizzard didnt said anything .... rather than they promoted it in BlizzCon events every years that held in MMORPGS like World Of Warcraft .
    Expertise says that somewhere in shadow Ice-frog's devs & blizzard have colloboration ... hence Blizz never sued Icefrog πŸ˜€
    From 2003 to 2005 , Steve feak developed Dota all star maps ... in 2005 Icefrog started developing it ... but in World of warcraft in patch 3.3.5a .. there was merge of Dota Accounts & WoW accounts in Battle.net (Proof why icefrog & blizzard had colloborated)​

​
  • gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# But I don't know much about the graphic cards. I have 2GB RAM.
    And my graphic card details:
    "Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver Report

Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate* , (6.1.7600)
    Default Language:English
    DirectX* Version:11.0
    Physical Memory:2038 MB
    Minimum Graphics Memory:8 MB
    Maximum Graphics Memory:256 MB
    Graphics Memory in Use:118 MB
    Processor:x86 family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Speed:2600 MHZ"
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    gowthamanbu

Its Integrated graphics ... it wont help much .. sadly
    buy - #-Link-Snipped-#
    if u can ... 5k bucks .. pretty gud untill mid 2011 games.
    be sure your motherboard has PCEx16 2.0 slot πŸ˜€
  • Usama Jamil
    Usama Jamil
    huh... i also have 256 agp graphics card :-( :-(
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I think there are more titles available - Max Payne 3, Game of thrones, Half Life, Oni, Older version of Call of Duty, Fallout 1 and 2.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    As someone who is stuck on a integrated GPU that does not have a pixel shader 3.0 capability I played games launched before 2008 (Every game after that asks for Pixel Shader 3.0 and above). A few games like Counter Strike, Need For Speed Most Wanted (in its lowest graphics settings), Sims 3 (requires 1 GB RAM for smooth gameplay), The previous Prince of Persia trilogy, etc. You can also tryout some mini games like Peggle, Plants vs Zombies 1 and Braid (recommended indie game that will test your mental capabilities to the limit).
  • aDARSH mISHRA
    aDARSH mISHRA
    you can try these games....
    you can play ang high graphics games by these app.........copy the drd file into the game directory....and see the magic(the game will work).download it from here #-Link-Snipped-# is a torrent file)
  • aDARSH mISHRA
    aDARSH mISHRA
    you can play any high graphics game without graphics card using swift shader torrent file here #-Link-Snipped-# (this is a torrent file)...copy the drd file into game directory and the game will work
  • aDARSH mISHRA
    aDARSH mISHRA
    gowthamanbu

use this app #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aDARSH mISHRA
    aDARSH mISHRA
    aDARSH mISHRA
    you can play any high graphics game without graphics card using swift shader torrent file here #-Link-Snipped-# (this is a torrent file)...copy the drd file into game directory and the game will work
    it works on my laptop ....but my computer has nvidia gtx660 graphics card ....6 gb ram....intel core i5 -3400 3.2ghz
  • Specsy
    Specsy

Make Sure to Check Gamingrey's Post they have an awesomeΒ List of games for 256mb graphic cards

• Addy smith
    Addy smith

There are some fantastic games that you will play with 256MB Graphic Card like Deus Ex, Deus Ex: invisible war, tomb raider 1, 2, 3, System Shock, Descent and Elder scrolls and lots.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nuclear power is any nuclear technology designed to extract usable energy from atomic nuclei. The most common method is through nuclear fission, produces no greenhouse gases or other such pollutants...
can someone help me on how does the circuit for a car reversing horn with flasher works? can anyone provide me a report for this?
hey friends, is it possible to transmit electricity wireless?? i wanna to work in this project. it will be really very beneficial. please give me some suggestions.
role of a graduate engineer trainee, what he ll do in the period of taining
engineers rockzzzz......lets come with new ideas.....and change our world πŸ˜€πŸ˜‘