[Games] Any PC games suggestion for single player

After almost 4 years I am back on desktop system. Please suggest some games which I can play on single PC.
I have earlier played and liked games like Counter Strike, NFS upto Shift, COD 2, Max Payne 2.
Pleas suggest some good games (Racing would be better).

My Desktop Specs:
AMD FX 8150/3.6Ghz/8 Core processor
RAM 8 GB 1600Mhz
256 Mb On board Graphics

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    NFS and Counter Strike still rocks! u can checkout their newest versions. If u want to try something new, go for MMORPG's such as World of Warcrafts, League of legends etc. For FPS games other than CS u can play Unreal Tournament. I too have been out of sync with gaming recently, waiting for some more /interesting responses😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    If you want check out NFS most wanted 2 released recently not clear but the name itself has lots to say
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Company Of heroes, World in Conflict, The Witcher, Crysis, Assassin' Creed.

From Online mmorpgs World of warcraft, Aion, Cabal, Battlefield heroes, Age Of Empires online, Perfect World, Forsaken world are some of 'em I've tried. Being honest, WoW is best of all. But after Wrath Of Lich King expansion, it has turned extremely boring.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Thanks all for suggestions..
    Just upgraded GPU to Sapphire HD 7770 1GB OC Edition.
    Played NFS-Most wanted (2012) and Call of Duty4: Modern warfare both are working great.
    waiting for COD: black ops2😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Try out FAR CRY latest edition. Make sure that the hardware specs meet the requirements to run the game.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    Try out FAR CRY latest edition. Make sure that the hardware specs meet the requirements to run the game.
    Far Cry 3 is coming in December 1st week.
    Tried Far cry 2. Its looks great and complex than COD.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    ianoop
    After almost 4 years I am back on desktop system. Please suggest some games which I can play on single PC.
    I have earlier played and liked games like Counter Strike, NFS upto Shift, COD 2, Max Payne 2.

My Desktop Specs:
    RAM 8 GB 1600Mhz
    256 Mb On board Graphics
    Try MOH Warfighters.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Battlefield 3 is an awesome game.Great graphics and cool scenarios to play 👍

Far Cry 2: may be it's only me but didn't liked it in 1st play. Have to fire at least 2-3 bullet to down an enemy , even if shooting in head.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Hitman Absolution is out. Try it.
    So far I will vote it for best game of 2012 with awesome AI, graphics & script.

BF3 is like AWESOME! Have you tried Multiplayer ? 32 players in single map, tanks - aircrafts - assault team - sniper team ... damn! FPS was never this realistic !
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    ianoop

My Desktop Specs:
    RAM 8 GB 1600Mhz
    256 Mb On board Graphics
    Well, #-Link-Snipped-#, i'd say you should try out NFS most Wanted 2012, it's a fantastic open world racing game.
    And the new FIFA13 has got awesome graphics, it tried that yesterday!!!
  • Yournished
    Yournished
    You may want to try NFS, I think they will have new release this coming March 2013 or Grand Theft Auto V for 2013 too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nowadays almost everyone is someway or the other using information technology for their day to day activities. However we are Unaware and hardly bothered about the security issues associated to...
Hi Everybody, I am planning to buy a LED Tv this diwali. This is my first tv purchase since we are using a samsung CRT for the past 13years.Everybody I...
Hey everyone, What are some good universities to study Computer Engineering in Germany preferably? Also how is life there, are people friendly or any other experience that you guys have,...
I've graduated from Pune University and would love to get together with friends from all over and from the field so that we may get to learn from each other.
Want to know as i have not any relative in electronics industry, what to do to get interviewed in good electronics company as I have applied in a lot of...