game engine

can u help me to get some excellent open source game engines?

Replies

• crazy anoop
    crazy anoop
    those who checked only reply

I need open source, and if anybody forward one pls tell me the reason
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You've probably found this, but for the benefit of others I'll just put what I found out from Wikipedia.

Open sourced engines:
    #-Link-Snipped-# - A lightweight next-generation graphics engine
    Irrlicht Engine - Wikipedia - Another well known graphics engine under the zlib license
    OGRE - Wikipedia - A well known LGPL graphics engine
    Dim3 - Wikipedia - although not well-known and developing is macintosh-only, games can be played on Mac, Windows and Linux. Very easy and fast engine if used right.
    Open Dynamics Engine - Wikipedia - A cross platform physics engine used in many commercial games.
    Game engine - Wikipedia

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI THIS IS SURYA NARAYANA.BUDDHA u ppl can call me as surya. much to say abt me but there r very few to know abt me. so better quit tat...
Well, Mr. K, the likeable fellow that he is, despite my reservations of it being an utterly useless piece of literature I like to populate my blog with, and hence...
"Your favorite drink contains pesticides.","No need to be shocked if someone says you are drinking pesticides." etc. These are some of the headlines which filled up our tabloids and led...
Guys, Lets take a poll on this. What do you think of the sequel of the Munna bhai movie? Well I must say that this is one great movie and...
Hello CEans! Please be informed that the Chit Chat section will undergo timely cleanup from now onwards. Following are the types of threads which will be removed once they are...