[GAME][2.3+] Pirate Jigsaw - Puzzle Game

Here is a story based game app on jigsaw puzzles, the story roam around captain hawk and his merry band of pirates who are on an adventurous journey to find hidden treasure.

Google Play Link: Jigsaw Puzzles Games - Apps on Google Play

Age group: 12+
Cagetory: Kids, Zigsa, Puzzle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is first version of the game and bugs are expected. Please give your valuable feedback or any bug you find.

This first game my sister has worked on. She has designed the graphics, screens and puzzles. Hope you like it.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Just installed application will give it try during lunch time. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cleared first level ! Nice graphics and very smooth !! Will update here after playing few more levels. Is this game increasing User XP on Google Play Services? Or that feature is still not added in this application yet?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Harshad Italiya
    Is this game increasing User XP on Google Play Services? Or that feature is still not added in this application yet?
    I didn't understand exactly.
    What I know is this is first version of this kind of app they have developed.
    They are in process of finding bugs, enhancement needed and user reviews.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anoop Kumar
    I didn't understand exactly.
    What I know is this is first version of this kind of app they have developed.
    They are in process of finding bugs, enhancement needed and user reviews.
    I mean like you play Clash Of the Kings and you collect some points and all that increases your user xp on google play service.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It's stand alone game and ratings are for this game only.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, My name is Nrup Vora. Currently I am in 4th yr of engineering. I want to start a small scale factory which i can develop to large scale....
Quote: The Engineer is offering 2-for-1 on videos this week with Lexus revealing tests of an entirely new form of personal transport, plus the story behind its development. The mode...
Not my line. Seems interesting: Quote: Mouser Electronics is now shipping the Intel Compute Stick with Ubuntu Linux, a new generation of computer from Intel. The Compute Stick is a...
Hey guys this is monisha ,i am currently in 4th year now..i want suggestion for cloud computing related projects.
The naysayers about innovation coming out of India can now put their arguments to rest as the Electronics giant Intel has announced its plan to set up the 'Intel India...