Galaxy S DDJV6 Update - Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Available For Indian Users

Samsung Galaxy S users rejoice! The Samsung Galaxy S Gingerbread 2.3.3 update - DDJV6 is now available through KIES software. The 2.3.3 update promises to bring performance improvements and many bug fixes to the phone. The update can be found on Kies or you can wait before someone uploads the firmware file that can be flashed via Odin.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony Ericsson has just released the Android 2.1 update for AT&T Xperia X10 users. The new update promises lot of new features and ability to download and run more applications...
Okay, pardon my limited knowledge as I haven't followed news on the Microsoft's Mango phone. Steve Ballmer promised that the new update will bring over 500 new features to the...
Plz Help me with good institutes for GATE Coaching in CSE at Delhi.
iPhone 4 has been launched in India on AirTel and Aircel networks. I've been looking for recommendations on which network provider has better offer for the phone. Airtel said that...
HTC recently launched HTC Wildfire S in India for a price of Rs. 14k. We covered the news through VoiCE. Now, there are several users who are looking to buy...