Galaxy Note Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) Update - Coming?

Google recently announced the next version of Android: Android 4.1 called Jelly Bean. I've been wondering whether Google and Samsung will bring the Jelly Bean to Galaxy Note. I'm quite sure the Note's hardware is quite capable of handling all the Jelly Bean goodness. If anyone's got an updated information on this, please share it here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://machinedesign.com/video/a-pn..._28&YM_RID=avr@ttkprestige.com&YM_MID=1324756
CE may be hiring. But many sane engineering companies are downsizing their line workers witth robots. Robots work 24x7 (unless they have a breakdown), do not unionize or abscond. While...
Social Networking websites allow us to build on-line profiles, share information, pictures, blog entries, music clips. Face Book, Twitter, Myspace, LinkedIn, Orkut, Hi5 etc are world renowned social networking websites.With...
Do you love novels? Please share your favorite novel 😀 I'm also planning to buy a new novel so need some suggestions. There are so many novels, which one to...
​ CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION​ International Symposium on Standards in Engineering and Technology (ISSET 2012) ​ ​ Organized By​ Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - Delhi Technological University...