Galaxy Note II With 5.5" Screen? Really?

The rumors are spreading on the Internet that Galaxy Note II, to be launched around the same time as Apple iPhone 5 towards the end of this year is going to sport a 5.5" screen! I thought Galaxy Note's already got a huge screen (5.3" in big!) is a perfect size of a phablet.

Would you be interested in Galaxy Note II if it's 5.5" screen?

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Given a Galaxy Note with 5.3" Screen, I will not be interested in Galaxy Note 2 as the change in screen size is quite minute and 5.3" is pretty descent. Are there any software upgrades?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are different opinion among countries regarding the school uniform. For example, Countries like japan,south African countries follows school uniform. On the other hand, Some schools in U.K have got...
friends any body is there from 2012 gate crackers who can help me to choose a coaching institute .. I am planning for GATE 2013 so please help me in...
Hello... I want to join and share your golden team as one member .......😀
The Shrad is London's tallest standing building inaugurated on July 5. The building is in the shape of a pyramid and hosts a total of 95 floors; with 75 being...
I've observed a lot of students use 'Sir' in their conversations with anyone senior to them. For example, during interviews it's very common to find a candidate saying "Good morning...