[GALAXY Note 10.1] Official Hands-on Video From Samsung

If you are a gadget-freak, you've probably read everything you can about the new Galaxy Note 10.1 by now. If not, you might want to check these articles -
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Though you will see a few hands-on videos floating around, take a look at the one put up by the folks at Samsung here -

Calling it an 'iPad Killer' is saying too much too early, but its funny I heard somewhere that Steve Jobs hated styluses. Sometimes you just can't do without a stylus! People are also talking about going to a laptop if you really want to get this amount of work done. Share your thoughts.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm wondering whether the screen-split feature works fine for left-handed people. Overall, I see a lot of potential in this tablet than what iPad has to offer. I'm a big fan of the s-pen, makes a lot of things a LOT easier.
  • GeekInTown
    GeekInTown
    There's that another video about the tab thats floating across forums featuring James Franco, whom they call the ultimate multitasker! Did you guys check it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of all the things I saw in the video, I liked the place where he sits.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Team of scientists have discovered a new type of Material that can make a dent in diamond. The material is yet to be named, but scientists believe that it can...
Most awaited game GTA 5's screenshot has been released by Rockstar games. I can see Carl Johnson (CJ). Feels like OG is back 😉
UV degradation and poor fire resistance limits the use of bamboo as a building material. Investigations at the universities of Cambridge and Coventry seem to hold promise for this otherwise...
Please suggest me reference book for below subject which covers all topics mentioned : Circuits & Network Circuit Variables & Circuit Elements. Nodal & Mesh Analysis of resistive circuits. Circuit...
The loo gets frequent (developmental that is) visits by high end universities looking for lower end solutions. Much reward is garnered. Results usually get forgotten and rarely seen at the...