Gadget Related Threads - Say What?

Those who are looking to improve their thread count while not spamming the forum and initiating quality discussion on forums - can help us with the Gadgets section 😀

We'd like you to pick up various gadgets available and initiate discussions on them. It will not only attract visitors but also prove useful to all techno freaks who are always looking for feedback on various products. Who knows? We'll become a preferred place for gadgets? 😀

Say what? I look forward to your contribution to our gadgets section.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those who are looking to improve their thread count while not spamming the forum and initiating quality discussion on forums.
    Point to be noted by everyone.

I am sure as engineers we love gadgets and it would be great to keep this section updated.

I also think that instead of posting 'links' to other websites in this section, we should try to put it in our own words and raise questions. 👍
  • kathrinrich
    kathrinrich
    Yes must be done some amazing and informative discussion here not spamming...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google and Slooh have partnered for the unlucky people who won't get to see the Lunar eclipse tonight. Google today announced that Slooh show you the lunar eclipse live on...
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 is cool application that lets you update your Facebook status with voice. Well, voice to text conversion isn't something entirely new, but the company has been working...
hey friends, we are listening as aliens are here some are saying yes and some say no but i have seen a video on a TV channel, program is named...
Dear user, I need YOUR help in order to get some insight into the substance of microcontrollers and physical computing. The basic question that needs to be answered is, what...
I am learning about scheme programming now but I do not how to.can someone tell me what is wrong with this?