FYP: SWPS. Intelligent power supply (pic controlled power supply)

Hey guys i am a B.Tech Electrical student working on my final year project. I have decided to go with an intelligent power supply (pic controlled power supply). However, I have no idea where i can get information on this topic. The university i go to is not the best and information and help is limited from them. If anyone knows where i can get info or knows any books to help me with the project i will greatly appreciate it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a= 17 17 5 21 18 21 2 2 19 the ans is 4 9 15 15 17 6 24 0 17 i want to how this comes .
i need full Ubuntu source code....... tell me where to download ..... i know this is pen source.......
I wd like to know ,how one can hide the files in pen drive with a password.Do you need to down load any software for that?What is the PC compatibility...
How to convert mesh no to screen opening in mm? Have been looking for an answer for long time but with no success.
I've come across many websites that do not let you view the content or use the services unless you register. The registration, most of the times, is free. What do...