FYP Security IT

Hi I am fyp student. Can I get any idea or suggestion for my final year project?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanes
    Hi I am fyp student. Can I get any idea or suggestion for my final year project?
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own? Please share so that we can suggest more ideas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Mobiles, on Wednesday, has unveiled their latest flagship device named Samsung On Max in India. The smartphone has a 13 MP flagship camera and many other unique features such...
I guess this happens every day everywhere in the world, but it wasn't supposed to be recorded and put out publicly. However, the things can't remain private in the digital...
Nokia 3310 launched earlier this year, has recently been unveiled in a new revamped version of 'Putin-Trump Summit' edition to commemorate the meeting between the President of the USA and...
Got 1668(A+B) rank in CCAT 2017 June. What can I expect, which center I can get for DAC?
Nubia has launched a new smartphone device M2 in its M-series, which would be available exclusively via Amazon Prime for a day, from July 10 till the midnight of July...