FYP on Communication Engineering . Need Help

how are you ?

This is great website to gain knowledge and communicate with other

to share the experience in our fields.

gays , i need your help

i'm going to do my final year project

but i'm confusing some how between many fields

one of my lecture advice me to do project on controlling and another one advice me to do on security.

My major is Communication Engineer

i need your suggestion and advices about these two fields and also

if you have any idea about new technology which i can do it as

final year project , please write it here ..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Eng.Binomairah
    gays , i need your help
    :shock::shock::shock:

Would you mind if I help?

Just kidding 😁

The first place to look for an idea is this thread -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/project-ideas-seminar-topics/3899-ce-ultimate-mini-project-ideas-seminar-topics-telecommunication-engineering.html

Now, selection of a project should be based on many factors viz. your skill set, interests, experience etc. Go through above thread and let us know if you don't find what you are looking for.
  • Eng.Binomairah
    Eng.Binomairah
    i'm confusing to do my project on control

because i do not know if it is possible for me to do it or know ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Eng.Binomairah
    i'm confusing to do my project on control

because i do not know if it is possible for me to do it or know ?
    Tell us what's confusing you and we'll try to guide you. Which project are you considering? Share the details with us.
  • Eng.Binomairah
    Eng.Binomairah
    I want to do on Control field but i want to ask if someone form communication background had did similar project on control ..

actually in my mind SCADA system but I'm still looking for what should i do on it

because scada is too general which cover many fields and i want to do the control part

of SCADA SYSTEM
  • Eng.Binomairah
    Eng.Binomairah
    i'm still waiting for respond from others
  • Eng.Binomairah
    Eng.Binomairah
    i'm still waiting for respond from others

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone please tell give me 5 reasons so as why we prefer integrators over differentiators. please do tell if anyone knows??????????😁😁
Hi all, I am new to this forum ....i would be glad if guys help me out😎 all i want is some data related to wireless transmission....like to use which...
could you provide me informaation this topic::Automatic irrigation system with wireless transmission i would be glad😎 godfatherApartment multi channel fuse blown indicator & annunciation Apartment security system Artificial intelligent embedded...
I don't know if this is possible, just had a thought when was travelling in my friend's car. We already have , wireless door locking and unlocking system right? just...
Hi 4 all! I am new 2 dis community.... I am a 2nd chemical engg student frm India. I m thinking whether I can get some topics for individual projects...