Fuzzy Logic Explanation

sir/mam can u please explain me about fuzzy logic????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jyothirmaijo
    sir/mam can u please explain me about fuzzy logic????
    There is a very good explanation of Fuzzy logic on following two links. I request you to go through them and tell us which part you found difficult to understand : -

#-Link-Snipped-# & Fuzzy Logic
  • jyothirmaijo
    jyothirmaijo
    The_Big_K
    There is a very good explanation of Fuzzy logic on following two links. I request you to go through them and tell us which part you found difficult to understand : -

#-Link-Snipped-# & Fuzzy Logic
    thank you sir.... 😀
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    hiiiiiiii.these are some pdfs link where u can find clearance on FUZZY concept.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    PDF

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've the latest news and I hope it's a rumor. Infosys might be laying off about 5000 employees in the coming days, the TOI is reporting. I'm not sure if...
hi im new here so hello fellas! i'm using an old school 21 inch CRt monitor as those used in graphics industry around 6 years ago. i was curious about...
I'm looking for M.Tech level seminar on power system engineering. I'm currently a studen tof 1st year M.Tech (electrical engineering) student.
Rules are against it and still we find this real common in CE Instead of using the rating many post Thank you as a reply to a thread that really...
i am in final year engineering under Visvesvaraya Technological University ...... In 7th sem I had failed in elective subject and I heard that it will badly affect in getting...