Future scope for mechanical engineer

hey friends i am pursuing BE from mechanical..right now i am in 3rd year.. i want to know what should i do for my better future in mechanical.. i have done courses on Pro-E and Ansys.. is it necessary to learn Caeser and PDMS?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best thing to do is to focus on your engineering studies and try to excel in it. The additional courses you've done should be more than enough provided you are very good at the subjects that are part of your curriculum.

Your engineering score will be an important factor in determining the job you'll get at entry level, so make sure that your performance in exams is good and you satisfy the eligibility criteria of the companies you wish to work for.

Additional courses are okay as long as you've covered your basics. Pro-E and Ansys are good to learn. If you mention that you're trained on those software, the Interviewer would definitely be interested in asking you related questions. So be prepared for that.

You're in III year and you've ample time to prepare for career. Focus on studies and be active here on CE. You will learn a lot of things just by participating in discussions, asking and answering questions.
  • atul-namdeo
    atul-namdeo
    thank you sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is lovedeep sandhu I am doing my btech in mechanical trade I am from ferozepur My aim is to become good engineer I like this site very much...
If we say that there is only two energy band gap ie valence band and conductence and there is no othere band exist for which but in defintion of fermi...
So guys ive done my certification in Java(SCJP/OCJP) and i am thinking of joining Android or iOS development classes,Which one would you guys suggest will stand good in the future...
Blackberry Z10 was sold out in flat two days in India after its official launch and ever since then, BB users were eagerly waiting for the arrival of WhatsApp messenger....
well, i was searching ideas for designing very fluidic and ergonomic web interfaces (just to compile info to use it in future) when i came across this: https://www.moma.org/interactives/exhibitions/2008/elasticmind/ the web...