Future of Search: Google Bucket

CEans,

Google has been trying to build a 'digg like thing' into their search pages over last couple of days - and its called Google Bucket!

Now users will be able to vote for the search results and also comment on them! See the screenshots below: -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hmm. . . that's nifty. Voting for search results. . .
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Big K r u a google fan!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    Big K r u a google fan!!!
    What makes you think so? 😛

Nothing personal about it, but I'm scared of Google. :sshhh:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Lets vote for Crazy Engineers! 😛

.. how do you view that thing? I logged in, but can't seem to see any green buckets 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its in private beta 😉 . You'll have to wait for few more days.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, Am in the final year of my Electrical Engineering. we r planning for a project on Intrusion Detection. hmmm.... well it should possibly consist of a Transmitter and...
😕please tell me how to make one hard disk the master and the other one slave when there are two hard disks in the same computer system? wat is no...
Hi. I'm a graphic designer and I want to know what everyone thinks the best program out there is. I'm getting photoshop soon, but I'm looking for something else. So,...
Hii all,...does anyone know or have detailed explanation of each components of Anti Jam Communication Block digram?...Please help me find... Thanks a lot...
Looks like the 'SecondLife' fever has bitten Google 😉 Google has come up with its own 3D world called lively: Check it out here: Lively - Welcome