Future of PHP in india

Hello, Sir I am Gajendra Sahu, i am learning php and other tools jquery, joomla, SEO, Angular Js, Node Js but friend tell me there is not future scope in php why you are learning...then i got confused..please tell me what a should to do for better future..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gajendra sahu
    Hello, Sir I am Gajendra Sahu, i am learning php and other tools jquery, joomla, SEO, Angular Js, Node Js but friend tell me there is not future scope in php why you are learning...then i got confused..please tell me what a should to do for better future..
    I've moved this discussion to Jobs and Careers advice section assuming that you are interested in knowing whether learning PHP would help you in future. If this is all about the future of PHP - then be assured that PHP is here to stay for at least a decade or two.

gajendra sahu
    friend tell me there is not future scope in php why you are learning...then i got confused.
    I'm quite sure that your friend is talking about 'average' php coders, who will definitely find it difficult to get jobs. There are plenty of jobs available for good PHP developers; in fact, at CrazyEngineers we've been searching for kick-ass PHP developers; but unable to find.

Also, do not be afraid of change. Think about people who learned Java and PHP 10 years ago. They're still doing fine. The only thing you should keep in mind is it that as a software engineer, you will have to keep learning and be open to new tools and technologies that will come your way.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! i have just completed my graduation with Computer Science as majors. I am confused as to what position should i apply for?? i want to get in to the...
The mid-sized sedan, Baleno was discontinued in the year 2006-07. Soon after, it was replaced by the Maruti Suzuki SX4. It seems that the company hasn't been able to get...
Hello All I am planning for my Masters in Fall'16. As I am interested in Automobiles, i have decided to get my Masters from Germany. I have researched through websites...
Hello there, I am a new designer and am currently working on a project for a residential home addition of about 500 sf. The new addition will sit on a...
2014 was the year which made our country ,INDIA under the National Power GRID. This major transformation had many advantages and disadvantages in our national power network.... How it would...