Future of Aeronautics

I want to do MTech in aeronautical. So I want to know the scope of this branch and How can I get into it..??
Is their any special exam for the person who have Btech in Mechanical Engineering ..??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you worried / concerned about future of aeronautics or your own future? 😀 Trust me, Aeronautics isn't going anywhere at least for the next 50 - 70 years. In fact, it's going to be a lot more interesting than it is now. Projects like Virgin Galactic are going to push the boundaries of aviation further; maybe to the space beyond the atmosphere.

The scope of this branch is 'unlimited'.

How can you get into it?

Depends on your area of interest in aeronautics. Look for jobs or PG degree or go for PhD in the field of your interest.

M.Tech In Aeronautical Engineering:

There are several Universities in India that offer M.Tech course in Aeronautical engineering. Mechanical engineerings can definitely get into aeronautical engineering; but you will have to satisfy other academic criteria and have a good GATE score, I believe.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    The future is very clear and take it if you have real passion towards aeronautics. You can take Gate exam to enter iit's and nit's but if you can opt for private universities only if you are affordable.All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Found a post in G+, This is undoubtedly fake. But the design concept is so awesome, that it should be implemented in next gen Galaxy phones. Check out images below...
i have a pre-installed 1gb ram which i feel it as insufficient, so i have decided to buy a 2gb ram ...is it possible to add a extra ram as...
Frequent flyers know how important it is to have Internet connection on the flight. You can get a lot of things done, work on the presentations or even keep yourself...
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. is all set to launch a new smartphone featuring a curved display screen in the next month. In October 2013, South Korea is going to witness...
iam persuing my engineering degree under vtu(vishveshwarayya technological university). please suggest me the links for video tutorials of analog electronics experiments..!!