Further Study

Hi I am 2012 MCA passout. I was also selected in Accenture during campus interview and presently I am doing GFT (Green Field Training) in Accenture. So can anyone suggest what are the further education scope along with the job.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Most of the companies offer sabbatical or sponsored PG studies. The best way to know about this is to enquire with the HR team at Accenture. I'm sure Accenture will definitely have a program for employees. For working professionals, company sponsored programs work the best, most of the the times.
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    Good that you have got placed, now no need of turn around.
    The suggestion of BIG K is exactly right for you.
    In additional what i like to suggest is, if you are working on technical things, then plan to take some higher end courses based the work you doing at company (in weekends or in evening). which helps you a lot in further days exploring to new things fast!
    All The Best...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The market isn't happy with the Facebook. The world's biggest social networking giant launched their IPO a few days ago for $38/share and since then the share value never went...
iPhone users may quickly head over to the iTunes store to download probably the best email client available on iPhone - the Sparrow mail. I've been using the desktop version...
Moms will always be moms, right? Check out what Absolute Zero's got to say about engineers and their mothers!
hey i am new to CE. im doing Btech in CSE from MTU, Noida. i am an average studying student, i score around 68-70%. these days im having some confusion...
what are the pc interfacing tenchnique?