Full stage logic diagram for 16 microoperations and 2 variables using MUX 4x1

help in architecture--- drawing full stage logic diagram for 16 microoperations and 2 variables using MUX 4x1 ? please reply asap.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Kate , welcome to CE!

Please let us know where you got struck in designing the diagram!
  • kate1
    kate1
    to generate 4 functions a 4x1 MUX is needed --- 1st input :A and b, 2nd: A or B, 3rd: AxorB, 4th: a inverted and 2 selction lines s1,s2

now how to do the a logic circuit to get 16 functions:f0 to f15 for two variables x,y
    where f0=0, f1=xy, f2= xy', f3= x, f4=x'y, f5=y, f6= x xor y, f7= x=y, f8= (x+y)', f9= (x xor y)', f10= y', f11=x+y', f12=x', f13= x'+y, f14= (xy)', f15=1
  • jivv
    jivv
    Hi Kate1,

I'm kind of confused by the question. Do you need to generate those 16 functions using only 4-1 Mux? If that, do you still need to use the same inputs than before (1st input :A and b, 2nd: A or B, 3rd: AxorB, 4th: a inverted)?. If you can post a diagram or scan of the question, please do so, so we can help you

Cheeres
  • kate1
    kate1
    thank you so much for the replies. i solved the problem 😀))
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent Kate1!!

Way to go 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everybody i want some idea abt my mechanical oriented project
Hi CEans, There is my coding in C for insertion of a new node at desired location(using call by reference method). During compilation the program succeed, but its not showing...
i m in b.tech 3rd yr computer science branch. i wish to know when known it companies provide industrial training,i mean when the fornms are released and what is the...
brothers how to solve these problems https://projecteuler.net/index.php?section=problems&page=1because the range is wide .Is there anyway to solve these things I am able to solve two problems the first one and and...
I have a subject called "Object Oriented Methodologies". In this, I frequently come across these two terms: Generalization and Inheritance. But, the difference between the 2 is not clearly mentioned...