Fujitsu Robot To Take University Exam - We all want robots to do that.

Those of us who hate to take theory exams, would love to read about this. Japan's engineers are busy building robots that will take their top university exams in every field be it maths or foreign language. Tokyo University is well known for its tough exams for every subject. So, they are developing a robot that will use its artificial brain to analyze difficult statements - Combination of English, Numbers, Formulae, Equations etc. After getting a computer to understand text that was intended for humans is not a cakewalk.

The ultimate aim that they have set is to develop the artificial intelligence technology that could enable anyone to easily use sophisticated mathematical analysis tools.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of CEans are writing to me asking for sponsorships regarding their engineering college techfests. There are no ready made answers for this either, but if we all discuss...
hi guys, can any one tell me how to implement extended kalman filter in matlab. how the state transistion matrix and observation matrix values are taken.
helloz all the crazy engineers. This is jaspreet, a software engineer working for the best mobile company. I also have a blog and want to make it big. https://code-zion.blogspot.in
tried uploading mmost of the books..but ther was a error..but i managed to upload a few
Hey Friends Pls Suggest Ideas For The Project On VB6.0