FujiFilm FinePix XP90 Could Be Your Next Rugged, Waterproof Point-n-Shoot

FujiFilm has announced a successor to FinePix XP80, the all new XP90 point-n-shoot camera. The new model gets the same 16.4 MP, 1/2.3" CMOS sensor along with 5X optical zoom and 28mm wide-angle lens. However, the XP90 does get a slightly bigger 3" LCD compared to the 2.7" display that XP80 has. Fujifilm notes that the new model is capable of capturing full high-definition videos at 60fps and 480 fps slow motion videos. It can also capture 360 degree panoramic images.

One of the main reasons to consider the FinePix XP90 as your potential buy is that it's IP68 compliant - which means there's no chance of dust entering the body and the camera supports immersion in water beyond 1 meter. FujiFilm claims that the XP90 can handle water pressure up to a depth of 15 meters. It's also capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.

XP90_front_Lime

XP90 is equipped with Wi-Fi so that you can quickly transfer your captures directly to your computer or mobile phone. Fujifilm provides a special app that can be used to remotely operate camera functions. The camera will hit the retail stores in February with $229.95 price tag.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sathizkumar.d
    sathizkumar.d
    Dust free is an greatest advantage which it has....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese electronics manufacturing company, Oppo is known throughout the world because every time they launch a phone, they bring something unique with the phone. The rotating camera phone which was...
Project Abstract / Summary : The main objective of our Project is to create a Virtual Fence in order to restrict the animals within the boundary So that it eliminates...
Remix OS is the unofficial desktop operating system for personal computers that is based on Android. It is unofficial because it is neither made nor is being promoted by Google...
I m working on wireless power transfer.... I have done with resonant coupling in it but it works only upto 4-5 cm.... But I want to implement it from 1-2...
A group of mechanical engineers from Purdue University has invented “mini magnetic force” controlled micro bots that can move independently in a group. Previously, a batch could only be controlled...