FTF Americas | June 20–23, 2011 | San Antonio, Texas

[​IMG]

There is an event from Freescale a leading MCU manufacturer company.

In this event there are basically two Tracks.

Participants may choose from two tracks:

Mechatronics Robot Track
Contestants in this track will employ simple application development with plug-and-play hardware and efficient, powerful software C scripting-like language to quickly and easily write embedded code. Freescale’s Tower System mechatronics tools take technology demonstrators to a new level with a mix of features, integration and ease of programming.

Tower System Track
Contestants in this track will have the opportunity to create an innovative and unique application with the Freescale Tower System, a rapid prototyping and reusable modular platform. Demonstrate your design prowess using ColdFire and Kinetis ARM® Cortex™-M4 microcontrollers, Freescale’s Tower ecosystem, CodeWarrior development tools, IAR Embedded Workbench®, MQX™ RTOS and middleware, and Micrium µC/OS-III.

For More Details:- #-Link-Snipped-#
For Registration:- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It might be old for some,but I really liked this game and thus posted here. So,Post your best here! Escapa! 😁My Best is 20.625 seconds.
Hi guys, can you guide me in this tour, i,m a computer science student and also a ccna student, right now i need to do my final year project, i...
Cars made of strange stuff Quote: Everyone knows you make cars out of steel. Or maybe aluminium if you're Audi, carbonfibre if you're McLaren, or even glassfibre plastic if you're...
hello sir i am a 3rd year cse student i want to know about 6month training in cloud computing in chd is dere any company
Am Prathap, doing my final year engineering in Electronics and communication...😀am interested in wireless communication...😀It's really good to join this.