from where to start-micromouse robot

hi guys.............
out there i need your help.i am interested in building a micromouse.........i have made a small report on it..........but i am unable to find ..........like which is the best microcontroller for it,what kind of motor will suffice it,how to trace microcontroller on brown carbon board,mechanical design.........

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read somewhere that mobile towers consume 3-5 kw power depending upon the number of operators using them. Also, these towers consume over 530 million gallons of diesel every year...
i am trying to execute the program in linux(fedora),...............................its giving error --package com.gts.src.Logic does not exists and similarly for other .logic import packages...................................what should i do????????????😔
The following image says it all. ...just to remind you that there are not short-cuts in life.
There's a friend of mine who is opening up a gaming cafe in Chiplun(MH). The thing is, someone else is investing full amount for the project and thus my friend...
Hi friends here in this post I will post some theories related to Entrepreneurship from my grade 12 book. So, what is Entrepreneurship ? Different people define Entrepreneurship differently as...