From Product based company to service It company ?

Hi,
I am working with a product base company who pays higher that market.
But now i want to go back to service base IT company because of more onsite opportunities there.Also quality of work in product based is a bit different so i want to switch.

Could you please tell me that will i now get a call from service based companies ?

Will i get a job on same package or will they decrease my package ?

I have a total of 3 years experience out of which initial 2 years i was in a service company.

Please guide me what should i do ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any company, be it into product development or services will hire you on the basis of your experience and skills. You need to update your profile and share it on job portals and in your friends circle so that you get a call for Interview. Make sure that you apply to the right job profile so that you get what you deserve.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IS IT POSSIBLE TO REDUCE THE WAVE FREQUENCY WHICH WE USE UP IN TODAY'S MOBILE PHONE' BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF FREQUENCY WHICH WE USE TODAY IS HIGH.. WHICH CAN AFFECT...
can we make refrigerator which cool and heat simentiously by using of heat reliesing from condenser... plz give any ideas.. without no any other heating source.
I want to make project which should be based on c.if you have any ideas then post it. thank you!
The CrazyEngineers anniversary week starts in the next ~1.15 hours and boy, our first ever doodle is already live! If you can't see it yet - you need to clear...
When i was go throughing my dad's shine owners manual i came across a passage where they described that if in case alcohol is in petrol, it should match good...