Friend Mapper on Mobile using Java

In current system, in order to find out the location of friends, user needs to call and ask friends about his where abouts. The proposed system will help user to find out friends locations as well as the distance from the user's location.

Hence, its implementation can be a good idea.

Abstract:

The application "Friend Mapper" can solves many problems. It offers:
  • Allows user to select friend.
  • Upload user's current location at specific frequency.
  • Get friends current location
  • Show location on Google Maps.
  • Show distance in kilometers.

Hardware Requirements:
  • GPS
  • GPRS
  • Android Phone

Software Requirements:
  • Android SDK
  • Eclipse IDE
  • VS 2008
  • SQL Server 2000 or above.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This project is based on Score level fusion of two biometric traits: Face and Finger​ 1) For face recognition we have used Principle Component Analysis (i.e. Eigen vector generation) and...
This Face Recognition system is based on Principle Component Analysis by extracting feature in the form of Eigen Vectors.​ ​ ​
It is designed to overcome problems faced by manual system like hand written exams. Abstract: It is developed in Java, which mainly focuses on basic exam operations. It is designed...
Encryption of data is important in the real time environment to keep the data out of reach of unauthorized people, such that it is not altered and tampered. The file...
Hello everyone I would like to calculate the antenna gain but I have only three pieces of information : The transmission power and the reception power, the carrier frequency is...