Freshers Recruited In Tata Technologies, Join Here!

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Tata Technologies. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect right away here on CE so that you'll make new colleagues even before you join 😉

Replies

• Anand Bahadur Singh
    Anand Bahadur Singh
    Does any one has any idea when Tata technologies send offer letter, It has been seven months after recruitment, is there any medical test.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's start building groups again. All CEans who've been recruited in Accenture either through walk-ins or campus recruitments, please unite here. Let's form a group of all Accenture joiners. Wouldn't...
i attempted old gre and i got 970 ..what are the universities can i get with this score ??
Microsoft is expected to be in the process of counting money to acquire 'Yammer'. The corporate social network, Yammer which makes it incredibly easy for teams to collaborate. The social...
I am Umoh Felix Effiong, An undergraduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Cross River University of Technology(CRUTECH), Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria. I am here to learn and to also help others...
Royal enfield classic 500