Freescale whips up netbook and smartbook design concepts, waits for someone to notice

#-Link-Snipped-#
Does the world really, truly need another netbook News, Reviews and Information | Engadget? How about even a single one of these so-called smartbook News, Reviews and Information | Engadget? Freescale's hoping the answer to both of those questions is "absolutely, yes," as it took the opportunity at Computex to showcase a half-dozen netbook and smartbook design concepts. Granted, there's better than a fair chance that all of the models you see below won't ever leave the render stage, but if they do, they'll obviously be based on one of Freescale's chips. We can't say we're mesmerized by any of 'em, but we're curious if you feel any different -- would you drop coin on any of these machines?

[Via #-Link-Snipped-#]
Gallery: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Sun, 07 Jun 2009 09:24:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: Freescale whips up netbook and smartbook design concepts, waits for someone to no

Good to see Freescale get involved in the game. Their chips are impressive!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys....i need some help urgently. I have worked with the PIC16f877 before but have no experience working with the 8051 controller. i have the c8051320 development board made by...
Remember Intel's shape shifting matter concepts? Well, those realty-bending cats at DARPA are looking to put their own spin on it with a Programmable Matter program of their own. As...
hi folks, check this out and give valuable or invaluble suggetions.. How about using a small turbine instead of an engine in a car to produce power. The turbine shaft...
i want to make a software in java language. this software is about library manegment system. i want some help. because i am facing some dificulties. Regards. madiha
Here is kumar, and my discipline is in electronics and want to attempt a job for the central government. Can anyone suggest which is good book for central govt. posts...