Freelance Engineers

We have a huge requirement for a freelance engineers from Mechanical (Static/Rotary), Instrumentation, Process & Piping. Interested candidate can post their resume on #-Link-Snipped-#

Xyntech Solutions
Mumbai

Replies

• Portgazz
    Portgazz
    please, description more, for project or what? as far as i know, freelance isn't bonded by contract.
  • Gautam Vadnere
    Gautam Vadnere
    Hi,
    Yes its true for freelancing work you are not bind to any contract or bond. You will be jus working as an part of an independent team on the basis of project alloted to you. At present we are having projects from Oil & Gas/Power sector.For detail project description please provide me with your mail address so that we can forward you the required details.

Portgazz
    please, description more, for project or what? as far as i know, freelance isn't bonded by contract.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We, most of Android users probably won't be using Stock ROM. So I am initiating a thread where you can brag about your custom ROMS. Please mention your phone company...
1>> Personal Computers < Desktops < Laptops < Netbooks < Tablets < Ultrabook < ??? 2>>Mobile with Antenna < Smaller Mobile < Bar/Clamshell/Slide Mobile < PDA < Touchphone < Smartphone...
How do I find my mobile phone with the help of IMEI code that is unique to every mobile gadget? What are the steps to be followed and what's the...
Here is an interesting ancient multiplication method:
Hello is it possible to have the precision of 20 digits after the comma in C language (for example 10^-20)?If yes, how can I do it?