Free Software for prototyping a business software...

Is there any free software to design a prototype of a business desktop application/software????

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I am adding @#-Link-Snipped-#,
    @#-Link-Snipped-#, @#-Link-Snipped-# to help you out.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Brainstromer
    Is there any free software to design a prototype of a business desktop application/software????
    Here, take a look at this thread: Open Source Software To Design GUI?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You can use Opensource tools QTdesigner (best IMO) & even Glade (for GTK+ applications)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am buying a laptop. I have finalized on HP pavillion. SPECIFICATIONS OF HP PAVILION 15-E034TX LAPTOP (3RD GEN CI5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 1GB GRAPH) (SILVER & BLACK) https://www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion...graph/p/itmdn4emgkyyfhza?pid=COMDN4EK4EBMVB3A Flipkart...
It's a big news day! Microsoft has decided to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business and get full control of Nokia's patents and mapping services. Nokia, through a press released...
friends, i wanted to develop an android app, recycle bin for android..i wanted to know once the user deletes a file where does it go..! Any idea about the app..will...
iBall, the electronics company in India based out of Mumbai, has launched its first projector phone. Called as the iBall Andi 4a, the all new smartphone from the Indian manufacturer...
An engineering student from India, Arul Kumar, has found a critical vulnerability on Facebook that let any user delete photos from anyone's account without the owner's consent or knowledge.The social...