Free Mock GATE for GATE 2012 conducted by Gateforum

Free Mock GATE for GATE 2012
Gateforum is conducting a free All India Mock GATE Test for GATE 2012 in below cities. There is no fees for the test, and students can walk in at the test venue. The tests will be conducted on a different dates in some centers. Students are adviced to call up their respective Gateforum Offices for the accurate schedule and timings.

Results shall include All India Rank and Percentile analysis. Toppers will be decided city-wise in all the streams.

Register here : #-Link-Snipped-#gatwe

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey!!! Its outdated for Chennai! 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Below are some useful tips for GMAT exam: Practice a lot: To excel in this exam it is important to practice a lot. One of the most important ways to...
Tunebirds is a free service that lets you share music over Twitter. The service lets you share a song or entire playlist over the Twitter. You just have to sign...
Google plus made a lot of noise after its debut few days ago. Now that Google has allowed third-party developers to interact with their service, Google plus custom profile URL...
I wish to take CEans opinion on this - we've a post 'like' system (which is different from Facebook Like). I see that most of the time, even useless posts...
Hello How can i use an AC inverter having an output 3x 0-32 VAc to run a 3 phase AC motor with a rating of 230 or 415 V. How...