Free Microsoft tools

free Microsoft tools to make life easier...
*The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool-#-Link-Snipped-# can remove a laundry list of #-Link-Snipped-#
*Best Practices Analyzer-Once you’ve got #-Link-Snipped-# installed, make use of the Best Practices Analyzer tool that comes with it.
*Windows Defender Offline-The #-Link-Snipped-# tool runs from some form of removable media – USB stick, CD – to defeat smart malware that might otherwise disable security measures.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

And countdown ends, so let's begin here. Beforee starting,I am mentioning some types of displays used in mobile phones : LCDs, AMOLED, Retina display, TFT-LCD, Super-AMOLED, NOVA, OLEDs, IPS-LCD &...
hi everyone i'm working on a project about Co2 sensor but one of the problem i'm running into is finding a 3.3v sensor that have specification of :0ppm-10000ppm, operating temperature...
We are manufacturing fuel tank for vehicles..while putting neck with the tank we have done it with the process brazing...due to heat the material(tank neck) cracked..do i have any other...
Recently I came across this term in my book and I've no idea of what it really is. Please provide clarity.!
Dear all, hello, i am Amaid originally from Pakistan but working in Qatar as a Structural Design Engineer.