Free Hvac Library(updated)

Dear all Members i decide to build a huge library for HVAC which conatins a lot of Handbooks,Design manuals,Codes and Standards. i will put my first handbook soon

With My best wishes;
Eng.Mohamed Fawzy

Replies

• Eng.Nescafee
    Eng.Nescafee
    The air conditioning principles and systems handbook is a wonderful
    design guide for the HVAC beginner engineers which discuss various and
    important topics you shall read it
    You can download it from
  • Eng.Nescafee
    Eng.Nescafee
    You really need to read this handbook

The Handbook Of Air Conditioning And Refrigeration is an important for u as engineer even if u beginner or professional i had read it and i think it is very good in HVAC practice and design you can download it free from
  • Eng.Nescafee
    Eng.Nescafee
    The Taco Load Tool is a quick and reliable way for the HVAC professional to calculate heat gains/losses from buildings, model those buildings, and size HVAC systems accordingly.

Convenient drop-down menus make it easy to select different construction assemblies, materials and other design parameters, and its fully interactive design immediately updates all results when any one parameter is changed.

You can download it fromhvac-world
  • Eng.Nescafee
    Eng.Nescafee
    we promise that we will complete the library series soon
  • gohm
    gohm
    Please do not post file sharing files as this is a breech of copy laws and illegal. Please consult the stickys on posting.
    thanks!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    gohm=>
    Please do not post file sharing files as this is a breech of copy laws and illegal. Please consult the stickys on posting.
    thanks!
    but you can post material in the book directly in this form!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear all member : i decided to provide free hvac lessons for HVAC-Talk members which aim to develop HVAC designer's skills and knowledge about HVAC design and I will put...
Hi CE's , I'm a passout of 2009 from BITS Mechanical .... I'm well versed wit Pro/E , Catia , Ansys, LS - Prepost & Ls - dyna .... People...
Many Many Happy returns of the day Happy Birthday g_rakesh2 🎉 🎉​- Crazy s​
Although none too surprising, it looks like Microsoft's gearing up to release at least one new Zune model this year, according to company man Brian Seitz via his Twitter account....
This comes under 'digital image processing' paper, & i need a matlab program to solve this.. Question is: Consider a grey scale image of size 256x256.Corrupt this image with an...