Free ebooks/technical resources downoad

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. Can anyone tell me where I can get some mechanical engineering ebooks free to download? I found some excellent materials from crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-# section, but I also want to expand my search scope a little bit and see if I can find more.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A CrazyEngineers Meet is tentatively scheduled for the 1st of September, 2012 in Mumbai or Pune. Interested CEans who will be able to attend the Meet are requested to please...
Hello Friends, Myself "Troll_So_Hard" .... Name is pretty weird, aint it ?? so, am I 😉 Studying Electronics & Communication Engineering. I support F/OSS & everything that brings change in...
I want to do project on this topic . is it useful? I have no idea on how to do this . I am totally depending on this social network...
Hi there, I'm getting tired looking for affordable servers in mentioned countries. Some of the providers such as server4you.com (power x6) are offering good prices and locations, but they are...
Actually, In our debate class we had to discuss about this topic..! Many spoke for and many spoke against it...!! I want your Views on this topic..! Actually many consider...