Free Digi-Key Microcontroller Virtual Conference: New Directions in MCU Designs

This event claims to focus on MCU architectures, low-power design, RTOS, MCU development tools, hardware/software co-design and much more practical knowledge that design engineers can use today for tomorrow's designs whatever the industry.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Ramani Sir~

I think we missed this conference its on 28th April. 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Busting the dam of engineering indifference Busting the dam of engineering indifference | Opinion | The Engineer Bioramani
Apple devices found to store data on owners' movements Read more: Apple devices found to store data on owners' movements | News | The Engineer Bioramani ​
Sustainability is all about meeting current demand while preserving the conditions for long-term growth. Read more: Making more by using less | In-depth | The Engineer Read the sustainability supplement...
suppose a multiprocessor is built out of individual process of capable of sustaining 50 Mflops. what is the largest function of program execution time that could be devoted to sequential...
I believe it is very possible to program the brain. We are in the beginning stages obviously of making this work but it can and will. I have read a...