Frankfurt Auto Show Photos

Here is the list of cute and deadly monsters cued to be unveiled in Frankfurt Autoshow 2013 to be held in Germany.Are you ready Guyssssssssssssssssssss.Here you goooooooooooo
ev_Frankfurt2003all7_L
1)Audi's A8 - the luxury sedan raring to compete Mercedes S class Car,
2)BMW i8 – The 40km/l with an astronishing pickup of 0-100km/h in 4.5 seconds,
3)Chevrolet to introduce 5 updated models including Beat Bubble Edition at Frankfurt,
4) Jaguar F-Type Coupe,
5)Mercedes GLA,
6)Porsche 911 Carrera Blu Edition,
7)BMW to show i8, i3, new X5 and 4 Series ,
8)Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Squadra Corse ,
9)Jaguar SUV ,
10)Alfa Romeo Giulietta,
11)Honda Civic Tourer,

and the list goes on.
Please share about the car you have been waiting for and list the reason behind it........

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This list makes some automaniacs to drool But the price tag coming with all these are really a bummer for motor lovers in the middle class

Why is there so much importance given only for the higher end cars than the lower section?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Conqueror
    This list makes some automaniacs to drool But the price tag coming with all these are really a bummer for motor lovers in the middle class

Why is there so much importance given only for the higher end cars than the lower section?
    You are correct but keep in mind about the features added in the cars and material used out there were not cheap bro.😁
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    These auto shows are glamour centered. They focus on the cars which look hotter than the models. And then they host a beauty contest over there for them. So you see, every company is going to vouch for its best creation. Moreover it sounds like a roar for others. I would love to read the full review on this expo. Waiting for AutoCar to get delivered.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CSK AUTO
    You are correct but keep in mind about the features added in the cars and material used out there were not cheap bro.😁
    Real true I loved the features of every car in that list and had water in my mouth now
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Conqueror
    Real true I loved the features of every car in that list and had water in my mouth now
    Wait till september 10 to get a global review on Frankfurt and the cars that sood on the ramp

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We know that when a student finishes his medicine degree he must serve for a year in a rural village as a practitioner for an year. This is completely done...
Apple has already scheduled the release of ios7 later this year. Ios7 claims to be the world's most advanced mobile OS. It is clear from the figures that Iphone5 has...
Hey guys, we are daily discussing about the latest updates coming in smartphones. We try to judge the one we already have against the one we wish to hold. So...
We all know that there goes another CEom competition out there but I want to know the one who really posts valuable posts and suggestions out there so that we...
There is no stoppage of the evolving payment systems. Just imagine that you are going out for shopping and soon after choosing your things at billing counter you realise that...