FoundationDB - Infinitely Scalable, Fault Tolerating Database System

FoundataionDB is a new type of database system evolving that builds on the best of the NoSQL databases. The founders of FoundataionDB believe that they have a robust, infinitely scalable and fault tolerating database system of its own kind. The new system offers multi-key ACID ( Atomic, Consistent, Isolated, and Durable ) transactions. ACID was first conceptualized in the 1970s that offers a set of properties to ensure reliable database transactions. The official website is located at #-Link-Snipped-# .

The website does not offer much information at the moment, but it could be an interesting system to keep an eye on. Anyone more familiar with the system is welcome to comment in the thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CMAI Association of India has announced India International Communications and Electronics Fair aka ICOMM 2012 to be held on 14 and 15 September 2012 at the NSIC grounds in New...
India is totally obsessed with all things 'foreign' and I'm wondering whether Indian brands really want to be identified as Indian. Has 'Made In India' become synonymous to being 'cheap'...
can u plz suggest me some important topics about digital electronics..??????????/
I am using Dell inspiron series with 512 mb ATI Radeon card. It's been around 2.75 year without a single problem at all, but Recently my laptop busted and I...
I am Nizam Uddin. I am from Bangladesh. I am studying EEE at Stamford University Bangladesh. I want to say hello to all of you.