Forum Sections linked to Portal

Hello CEans!

Just a small update -

You may now access General Discussions sections and Technical Discussions section directly through the CE-Portal 😀 !

This picture might explain what I'm trying to say 😁 -

[​IMG]

So, what do you say? Shall we link all the sections like this?

-The Big K-
P.S:
We will have to wait until we have a better forum structure in place. Hang on till then.

[​IMG]

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Great job Biggie! [​IMG]

Its nice to see that the site receives frequent updates [​IMG] ! Why not link all broad categories instead of sections on the main page? Also please add link to help me section.

crook
    --
    Crazy about CE [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all. well i am new here and this is my frist post. this area looks cool 😀 well herez my format. Name:Bhargav Engineering Trade: Computers Occupation: I am working...
Hi Guys.. I was wondering if anybody is interested in Target Shooting using FireArms.😁 well my hobby is Target Shooting, i take part in Precision shooting and tactical shooting which...
'Tom Peters Seminar' Just finished reading the book. The book talks about this - "It's an insane world, and in an insane world, sane organizations make no sense." 😁 Anyone...
CEans! Its time to extend the CE Higher education section. I'm thinking about introducing Engineering Mathematics sub-section. I'm convinced that it will be a great help to Engineering Students. Let...
hi, I am aswini. I am learning dotnet and trying to do a project in asp.net using mvc architecture. I know how to implement mvc architecture in php. But here...