forum in php

hello everyone,
i am making a web site on music in php and i need to make a forum section for my website. where people can chat and share there views.
and i need some serious help in making this happend.

can any one suggest me some website or guide me in making my project complete.

i have already asked so many question and doubts in this crazyengineers forum and i received a good responce from the other members of this forum. which helped me out many times.

thank you...
:smile::smile::smile:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure what help you want from us. You're already on CrazyEngineers where you can get all the help you need if you ask specific questions. We're not sure what problems you're facing with your project so it's difficult to come up with good answers.
  • manojsinghrana
    manojsinghrana
    hello sir,
    Actualy i dont know how to make a forum in php but i want to learn this.. and i thought this would be the best option for me to get an expert advice regarding this topic.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    manojsinghrana
    hello sir,
    Actualy i dont know how to make a forum in php but i want to learn this.. and i thought this would be the best option for me to get an expert advice regarding this topic.
    We're still not sure what advise you want and what questions you have in your mind about forum in php. For example, you should tell us -

1. Whether you know PHP.
    2. Do you understand how forums work?
    3. Have you read any reference material on the Internet.
    4. Have you started building your project, if not, where are you stuck? If yes, are there programming related issues you are facing?

Also, you haven't told us what specific information you're looking for regarding development of forum in PHP. So ask specific questions you want answers to and I'm sure CEans will respond to you as soon as possible.
  • manojsinghrana
    manojsinghrana
    sure sir,

i got your point, i will deffinetly put some specific queries and doubts regarding my project.
  • sachin bankar
    sachin bankar
    Hi Manoj!
    if you are a beginner in PHP then go for PHP Tutorial

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What would be the appropriate programming language to learn? I am a final year B.Tech ECE student.I wish to learn some programming language. Should I learn .NET, JAVA or SQL...
Tata Docomo is launching Mobile Number Portability Services all over India on January 20, 2011. Mobile Number Portability aka MNP is a technology that allows subscribers to switch their network...
CEans, We are looking for bloggers passionate about latest in technology and engineering, gadgets, automobiles, start-ups, entrepreneurship, management and all the stuff that is relevant to engineers. Help us find...
Wishing Gohm a very happy birthday today ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Here is a story written by my older brother. He is now preparing for the exam to be a Certified Public Accountant. Hope you enjoy it... The Wise and The...