Foreign Expert in China

Name: Arthur Wyss

*Engineering Trade: Electrical Engineer

Suzhou (苏州), Jiangsu Province, China (PRC) Longitude: 120° 36' 54.4021". Latitude: N 31° 18.544182'.

*Occupation
: Engineer

Work Experience: Six years working in China

*Hobbies & Interests
: Learning new thingsplus bodybuilding and girl-watching

*Aim in life
: #1 Live a long healthy life, #2 Make a lot of money, #3 Do some good in the world

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I want to help clean the environment in China. China needs new technology to save energy, reduce pollution, and conserve resources. I am in a position where I can do something about it, if I can access suitable technology.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Arthur 😀 We're sure you'll enjoy CE and find lot of like minded people here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That is quite amazing an introduction. Welcome to CE Family.

I want to help clean the environment in China. China needs new technology to save energy, reduce pollution, and conserve resources. I am in a position where I can do something about it, if I can access suitable technology.
    Good to know about this. We would like to know about your endeavors for the same.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Thanks for joining with us.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Arthur 😀 Hope you would enjoy your stay here.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Arthur W
    Name: Arthur Wyss

*Engineering Trade: Electrical Engineer

Location: Suzhou (苏州), Jiangsu Province, China (PRC) Longitude: 120° 36' 54.4021". Latitude: N 31° 18.544182'.

Work Experience: Six years working in China

*Hobbies & Interests: Learning new thingsplus bodybuilding and girl-watching

*Aim in life: #1 Live a long healthy life, #2 Make a lot of money, #3 Do some good in the world

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I want to help clean the environment in China. China needs new technology to save energy, reduce pollution, and conserve resources. I am in a position where I can do something about it, if I can access suitable technology.

Nice hobby there!! 😛 (I like that too!! 😁 )

Btw, good to know that you want to do something about the environment! Welcome to CE, and let's hope for the best! Enjoy! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The city of Suzhou is one of the richest and most famous cities in China, known for its beauty and cleanliness. It is near Shanghai. The city government is supporting...
i want to know whether it is possible for a student or a group of students to start a project on live telecast system, and if possible suggest a few...
Hey, I am currently into my last year of Computer Science and Engg. I am having a mega project this year and am not finding any good topics to prepare...
hello..iam trying to build a line follower using IR sensors..i want to simulate my circuit before implementing it. i tried it on multisim but could not can u give me...
German engineers have created a high speed camera that's capable of capturing some highly incredible slow motion videos. The concept looks interesting and I'm 100% sure that it's going to...