Ford's Feast Starts With Fiesta This September In Britain

Month of September is expected to have a bumper yield in automobile sector given that Ford is launching a hoard of new cars in market. The most important in the fleet will be Ford Fiesta which will mark a century of Ford cars in Britain. This time the fleet of cars includes small, medium as well as large cars.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Image Credit: Ford Motor Company

Speaking of the company's strategy, #-Link-Snipped-#-
Ford has the right '61'-plate line-up, combining design style, technology and affordability for our September customers.  Dealers nationally are eager to introduce them to Ford's best range ever.

The company has launched an upgraded version of the automobile "Centura" with a price tag of £13,395. Although a century's presence will be celebrated in Britain, only a limited cars i.e.; 1000 automobiles will be up for sale. The car will come with 16 inch alloy wheels and a rear view mirror equipped with a parking camera. The car which features a metallic black paint comes with a variety of advanced features and looks to ideal for those who wish to purchase a small car although it cannot accompany more passengers.

The medium sized car includes the sale of much awaited Ford Focus studio which was#-Link-Snipped-# as reported by CrazyEngineers. The auto features a luxurious make up and a five speed transmission mechanism delivering a high mileage of 48 mpg. The car is designed to be low on CO2 emissions. The Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing aka Ti-VCT 125PS petrol PowerShift employed in the new Focus limits the emission up to 149 g CO2/Km there by making it a green car. The PowerShift mechanism will be offered with Ford's other models like Zetec and Titanium series cars with an extra amount of £1,250.

Another car offered by Ford featuring a 1.6 liter engine is Ford Frugal. Albeit a large car, it is designed to have a carbon emission not more than 114 g/ Km. In American terms an average of 65. 6 mpg will be offered by the automobile hence it is expected to be exempted from road tax. The vehicle comes as both- A diesel model and a Petrol variant. The turbo model delivers 160 PS power while the non-turbo version also give us a comparable 145 PS.

The cars although do not have a record breaking performance yet they are sufficient to create a good market competition. The technology used has significantly reduced or removed the anomalies seen in earlier versions of Ford cars.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A $1.5 billion dollar park cum entertainment resort based on the theme of 'Star Trek', the popular American science fiction series, named as 'The Red Sea Astrarium' (TRSA), is being...
As a kid, I hated carrying a whole lot of books to school, stuffed in a bag, troubling my shoulder and paining my back in the process. Even now I...
We know you and your wealthy friends are bored of wandering the Earth and eagerly waiting for that hotel in space. Well, wait no more! Russian Orbital Technologies is bringing...
Bruises and injuries are part and parcel of an athlete's life. If you are playing a game, you are going to suffer from an injury sometime or the other,...
An instrument aimed at capturing some of the oldest cosmic radiations or light has been tested by NASA successfully before their integration in its James Webb Telescope. The camera will...